Red Ginseng Extract
Product Name: Red Ginseng Extract Botanical Name: Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey Specification: Ginsenoside 5%-80% HPLC/UV-VIS Appearance: Yellow brown powder to Light yellow powder Plant Part Used: Root Extract Method: Water/Grain alcohol CAS No: 11021-14-0 Molecular Formula: C53H90O22
Product Name: Red Ginseng Extract
Botanical Name: Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey
Ginsenoside 5%-80% HPLC/UV-VIS
Appearance: Yellow brown powder to Light yellow powder
Plant Part Used: Root
Extract Method: Water/Grain alcohol
CAS No: 11021-14-0
Molecular Formula: C53H90O22
Ginseng is the most famous Chinese herb. It is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine. Various forms of ginseng have been used in medicine for more than 7000 years. Several species grow around the world, and though some are preferred for specific benefits, all are considered to have similar properties as an effective general rejuvenator. Korean Ginseng, or Panax Ginseng, is a brown, gnarled root about the size of a little finger, that resembles the shape of the human body. It is sometimes referred to as a "manroot" or "root of man." Korean Ginseng grows primarily in South Korea, China, and Japan. It has been used for over 5,000 years and is considered the strongest form of ginseng.
Red ginseng extract powder is one of the most commonly used and highly researched species of ginseng. The main active agents of red ginseng extract powder are ginsenosides, which are triterpene saponins. Red ginseng extract is a demulcent, stimulant, stomachic. Organic red ginseng extract is also considered valuable for feverish and inflammatory illnesses, for hemorrhage, and for blood diseases.
(1) For the central nervous system: Calming, promoting nerve growing, anti-convulsion & labor pains.
(2) For the cardiovascular system: Anti- cardiac arrythmia & ischemia myocardial.
(3) For the cardiovascular system: Anti- cardiac arrythmia & ischemia myocardial.
(4) For the blood system: Anti-hemolysis; Stopping bleeding; Bringing down blood coagulability; Restraining blood platelets clotting; Regulating blood-FAT; Anti- atherosclerosis; Bringing down blood sugar.
(5) For the modulation: Anti-fatigues; Anti- oxygen & blood deficit; Anti-shock.
(6) For immunity system: Improving achroacyte conversion; Inducing immune factor growing; Strengthening immunity.
(7) For the incretion system: Inducing serum proteins, bone marrow proteins, organ proteins, brain proteins, FAT, stem cells proteins synthesis; Inducing FAT and sugar metabolism.
(8) For the urinary system: Antidiuresis.
Pharmaceutical Products, Healthcare Products, Cosmetics and so on.