Product name: Isatis Indigotica Fort Extract
Latin Name: Isatis Tinctora L.
Active Ingredient: Sinigrin, Indoxrylglucoside, Adenoside
Specifications: Indirubin 1-90% ; 4:1 to 20:1
Appearance: Yellow-brown Powder
Part Used: Root
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
CAS No.: 479-41-4
Molecular formula: C16H10N2O2
Molecular weight: 262.26
Model Number: Nutramax-IIFE
What is Isatis Indigotica Fort Extract produced in Changsha NutraMax Inc .?
Isatis tinctoria, also known as the Isatis grass Daqing, Big Blue, large indigo, Daqing, etc., is a cruciferous plant.Annual or biennial herb; long oval-shaped oval basal leaves large, with a handle; long oval-shaped lanceolate cauline leaves, the base of the Arrow, half amplexicaul, entire or serrulate obvious; summer yellow flowers, racemes, synthesis of branches panicles; flat oblong pod, the edge of the wing-shaped, mucronate; a seed.Stems, leaves and blue dye; can be medicine, called Radix.
Where will NutraMax ’s Isatis Indigotica Fort Extract used to?
1. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral;
2. Dispelling heat, benefiting gallbladder and enhancing the function of body defense;
3. Protecting cardiovascular system;
4. To clear heat and release toxins;
5. To cool blood and reduce swelling.
Application of NutraMax ‘s Isatis Indigotica Fort Extract:
1.As drugs: raw materials of anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products: active ingredients of dispelling heat and strengthen bodily functions and cardiovascular protection, it is mainly used in health product industry.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Jasmine Tea Extract