Product name: Hibiscus Flower Extract(Cottomrose Hibiscus)
Latin name: Hibiscus mutabilis L.
Part Used: Flower Active
Ingredients: Anthocyanidins & Vitamin C Specifications: 1% Anthocyanidins; Polyphenols 10%; 4:1 to 20:1, Testing Method: UV-VIS
Appearance: Brown powder Molecular
Molar mass: 207.247
What is Hibiscus Flower Extract produced in NutraMax ?
a). Hibiscus has been used to ease indigestion, relieve colds and respiratory trouble, and as an aid to circulation. Hibiscus is commonly made as a tea to ease stomach trouble. Hibiscus is also a natural source of Vitamin C.
b). Hibiscus, also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrell, Roselle, Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower.
Where will NutraMax ’s Hibiscus Flower Extract used to?
1. hibiscus was used by the chinese to treat dandruff and stimulate hair growth .
2. hibiscus has also been used to treat hemorrhoids and wounds
3. recent research has shown that hibiscus may have antibacterial properties .
4. it is a mild laxative and it contains vitamin C and malic acid .
5. hibiscus has also been shown to relax the uterus and reduce blood pressure .
6. hibiscus has also been used for indigestion and loss of appetite, as well as for colds. respiratory problems, and circulation disorders. Application of NutraMax ‘s Hibiscus Flower Extract: Pharmaceutical stuff Functional food and food additive cosmetics additive Tea
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Honey Suckle Flower Extract